Saturday, May 2, 2009

I finally watched...

When Harry Met Sally last night with the Bonster and Ms. Kathy. I have been wanting to see that movie again for weeks, so I was pleased to finally watch it. Its a great romantic comedy. Most of the ones these days seem to be cliché. But When Harry Met Sally is classic. I think Meg Ryan is absolutely adorable in all her quirky goodness. I still think Drew Barrymore is my favorite, but Meg may be next. 

Life has been so crazy lately. I feel like I may be actually going crazy half the time. (But as Bonnie and I discussed, crazy people don't know they're crazy. So as long as I keep thinking I'm crazy, I'm good.) It seems like my brain is being pulled in a million directions half the time, all centered around one nasty life incident. But its all good I guess. Things will calm down, and I will go back to being a less crazy version of myself.

Now I am off to actually do laundry that I have been ignoring for a week. At this point I have no clean pants so I figure I better wash some or else. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment