Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sha sha shaaaaa....

So I pretty much hate academics at this point. Just throwing that out there. Whoever said college was awesome failed to mention something. College SOCIALIZING is fun. Very large word that needs to be put in there.

Anywho... as of late I am enjoying the following things:
 
The Mexican band ZoƩ. Their music is kind of ethereal rock. Me gusta.

"I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby" by 3oh!3. It makes me laugh for some very strange reason.

Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans. Holy. Crap. Those things are awesome. And they give you a killer caffeine buzz. (Eat about 10 and drink a cup of coffee. Hello all nighter.)

HOMEMADE Cheesecake Brownies. Yes. I made them. I melted the chocolate and everything. THEY ARE SO GOOD. I think I missed my calling in life. I really do.

www.textsfromlastnight.com Bahaha. Its great. Truly genius.

Amy & Isabelle. That was such a good book! And Elizabeth Strout just won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction for a different novel. Looking forward to reading that too.

I am also super excited about my photography class!! I'm gonna learn how to take pretty pictures! Yayyy. :)

Seeing When Harry Met Sally again. I have a very strong desire to watch it for some very odd reason.

I am disliking strongly:

FINALS. FINALS. FINALS. FINALS. FINALS. FINALS. (Just in case you were not aware.)

Stupid boys. 

Being cold all the time. My roommates think its hot, and my room ends up being like an igloo. I have my heater on. Its sort of sad.

The pile of laundry that needs to be done. Noooooo.

That is all. For now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment