Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life Lessons from Rebecca #2

So after yesterday's semi-depressing life lesson:

When you feel like crap, dressing in a cute outfit, doing your hair and makeup automatically makes you feel better.

Today I was irritated. Yes, it was a beautiful sunshine-filled day, but I am under a lot of stress right now because of school, I haven't slept in a while, and I have been feeling nauseous for a few days. But this morning I took extra time to wear my favorite jeans, a cute top and do my makeup extra special. To make me feel even MORE fabulous I put on my sparkly zebra shoes and I was ready for my day. So yeah, I felt like poo, but I looked fabulous doing so! I even winked at the cute CVS pharmacy tech. So yeah, you may have a crap day, but at least you'll look hot while doing it. :)

Becks

PS - I did have a good thing happen today -- not to mention that I am SUPER thankful for my friends and their kind words. Nothing quite like waking up to a text message that tells me I am loved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment