Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life Lessons from Rebecca #1

Okay, since keeping up with a blog is not something I am very good at, I have decided to begin again, this time doing something a bit simpler so that I can perhaps post something daily-ish. (I add the "ish" so I can feel better if I don't post something.) So I unveil for you, Rebecca's Life Lessons. Kicking off at #1:

If he is so cute that you aren't sure why he is single, chances are he has a girlfriend.

Story. Of. My. Life. Yeah, he is adorable, funny and seems really awesome all around. Keep looking because he probably has a girlfriend. This has been my experience 99.9% of the time, although I am not particularly remembering the .1%. And for some reason, I find out about the girlfriend AFTER I have already shamelessly (and embarrassingly) flirted with him. Le sigh. So, here's to every time you have totally had a crush only to find out some other chick beat you there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment